Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Busy week!

Wow! I've hardly had time to breathe this week! This past weekend I had my babies! :) On Saturday, we celebrated my oldest daughter's 6th birthday! I will post pictures from it as soon as I get a chance to upload them. I ran around all weekend with my babies and my boyfriend. Who is great with them, by the way! :)
Monday, I started my new job: Selling cell phones over the phone, for Best Buy.I know very little about cell phones and even less about sales. Thankfully, we get 4 weeks of paid specialized training! Also, on Monday, I started back to school. I am so excited about everything that is going on in my life! I have never been this busy. I am finding it a little difficult to deal with my lack of down time, but I'll get used to it. Well, I must be getting to work! TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment