Saturday, October 8, 2011

I am so in love!!!



I did it! I found true love! I can't even believe this! We have only know eachother for about 6 weeks.... But it feels like I have been with him my whole life! Never in my life have I felt this way. And I have thought I was in love many times before. It's difficult to explain the difference this time. But, I think I can pinpoint it.... He doesn't expect me to be anyone else but who I really am... and he loves me for it! And I love him for who he is! He spoils me rotten! Though, I in no way expect or need to be spoiled. All I want is him! He has totally changed my life! He makes me smile constantly! My kids love him and he loves them! We have the same interests and the same views on life. And he has no qualms about me studying to be a witch! He loves me for who I am and I love him for who he is! (I know already said that, but I feel I need to emphasize my point) I honestly have trouble remembering my life without him..... This is it! This is the man I have dreamt of my entire life! How in the hell did I get so damn lucky?!!! Somebody pinch me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment