Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Monkeys!

 Noah Patrick... will be 10 in January. My logical, quiet one (unless he's fighting with his sister) Loves Legos, video games and bathroom humor. It's hard to get him to open up, but when you do, watch out! He's so loving and wonderful!




 
Anya Noelle...aka Anyanka (Yes we named her after the Buffy character) Age 6. Miniature fashionista, animal and baby lover, wants to be a mommy when she grows up. She is probably the most like me of all my babies. She is amazing!




Maegan Elizabeth... aka Mae... aka.. Peaches...aka...Maegan Moodles. Age 2 1/2. The most smiley of all my babies. She's loud. She's obnoxious. She's incredible! This girl knows what she wants. This child has the potential to take over the world!












No comments:

Post a Comment