Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY
Outside my window... a cool autumn evening,. The clouds were dark before the sun started going down, but no storm yet.
I am thinking...about Christmas gifts to give my loved ones
I am thankful... for EVERYTHING! My life is amazing at the moment!
In the kitchen... clean and dark. My wonderful kitty is happy at her food dish.
I am wearing... leopard print jammie pants and a dark blue sweatshirt. Yeah, I know I'm cool! ;)
I am creating... a good buzz....Thank you Bud Light!
I am going... to be working A LOT over the next month and a half. Got bills to pay and presents to buy!
I am wondering... what I would really say to the idiots who call in at my work if I didn't have to worry about getting in trouble.....
I am reading... To Stir a Magick Cauldron by Silver RavenWolf. I haven't gotten too far into it yet, but so far, it's really good!
I am hoping... that time goes by fast tomorrow at work
I am looking forward to... my 3 day weekend! Get to spend time with all my Lovelys!!!
I am hearing... The clock tick...tick...tick......Hmmm.... I'm thinking I should turn on some music.
Around the house... Quiet. It's just me here...and Thora, the cat. But it's peaceful and I've really needed that. I've been so busy lately. Barely anytime to relax.
I am pondering... about what I really want out of life. I am finally in the position where I can really live for ME... Just wondering where I can start...
One of my favorite things... When Edy looks at me. Not because he wants something. Not because I have something on my face. Just for the sake of looking at me...Because he loves me... <3
A few plans for the rest of the week: Hanging with my Edy, visiting with a good friend, having a great time with my babies!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
 I want to be this Marietta again.... I hadn't a care in the world, and the only things that mattered at all were things that made me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment